Going through your 20’s, you’ve already been told there will be many changes. But what about those changes in just a few years; what happens from 22-25? Here are a few things you will realize later in life you probably didn’t know when you were 23.
- Having a partner who you are able to trust and count on is much more important than someone who kept you on your toes, charmed or swept you off your feet.
- It’s also important to be someone who can be counted on than amusing, entertaining, sexy or someone who can go crazy and have a good time on the weekends.
- What others are saying about you is none of your business.
- You will never know when something you’ve done is going to turn out to be a decisive factor in the life ahead. Life is made up of thousands of tiny puzzle pieces of decisions.
- Even when you think you have no energy or time life in you, you will always be able to find the time and energy for the things that matter to you.
- Have empathy more than just sympathy. Pay attention to what is going on with people and rather than just feeling sorry for them, understand their experience and feelings.
- Literally, the only person you can control is yourself. All you can do is the best that YOU can, at everything.
- Your bad habits won’t just fix themselves over time. If you need to stop eating so much or start saving more, start doing it young because it won’t just change as soon as you turn 30.
- You always have more to look forward to.
- Overall, outside more wrinkles, things get better.